How to Unlock LG Invision CB630
This is guide on how to unlock your LG Invision CB630 to any GSM network.
Phones will often come locked to a certain carrier or network so you cannot switch SIM cards using the same phone.
You can unlock
T-Mobile LG Invision CB630
Rogers LG Invision CB630
Cingular / AT&T LG Invision CB630
Orange UK LG Invision CB630
T-Mobile UK LG Invision CB630
Vodafone UK LG Invision CB630
and all other carriers.
In order to unlock your mobile phone to any GSM network you will require a remote unlock code.
How to get an unlock code for LG Invision CB630
Do a code look up to find out if your IMEI number is found. We can 99% percent of the time help you free your phone.
You can get the unlock code from HERE
In order to unlock your phone, we require your IMEI number. You can find this by pressing *#06# on your phone as if you are making phone call.
Your IMEI number is always 15-17 digits long.
Once you receive your Unlock Code from us by email, simply follow the instructions below and your phone will be free to use on any GSM network.
LG Invision CB630 Unlocking Instructions
1. Put your new SIM card in your LG Invision CB630
2. Power on your LG Invision and type *#865625#
3. Phone will display message about unlocking your SIM, select “Yes”
4. Then select Unlock SIM, and then Network Unlock.
5. Enter the 16 digit unlock code for your LG Invision
6. Retype your 16 digit unlock code.
7. LG Invision should say “Network Lock Deactivated”