How to Unlock LG KF755d
This is guide on how to unlock your LG KF755d to any GSM network.
Phones will often come locked to a certain carrier or network so you cannot switch SIM cards using the same phone.
You can unlock
Cingular / AT&T LG KF755d
Orange UK LG KF755d
T-Mobile UK LG KF755d
Vodafone UK LG KF755d
and all other carriers.
In order to unlock your mobile phone to any GSM network you will require a remote unlock code.
How to get an unlock code for LG KF755d
Do a code look up to find out if your IMEI number is found. We can 99% percent of the time help you free your phone.
You can get the unlock code from HERE
In order to unlock your phone, we require your IMEI number. You can find this by pressing *#06# on your phone as if you are making phone call.
Your IMEI number is always 15-17 digits long.
Once you receive your Unlock Code from us by email, simply follow the instructions below and your phone will be free to use on any GSM network.
LG KF755d Unlocking Instructions
1. Insert original SIM card and turn phone on
2. Press telephone icon at bottom of screen to bring up the phone keypad
3. Enter 2945#*755# (or 2945#*750# if 1st option doesn’t work)
4. A menu will pop up, select SIM unlock
5. Enter your unlock code and press OK
6. The phone will then reboot and the unlock is complete