How to Unlock Palm Pre
This is guide on how to unlock your Palm Pre to any GSM network.
Phones will often come locked to a certain carrier or network so you cannot switch SIM cards using the same phone.
You can unlock
Cingular / AT&T Palm Pre
Orange UK Palm Pre
T-Mobile UK Palm Pre
Vodafone UK Palm Pre
and all other carriers.
In order to unlock your mobile phone to any GSM network you will require a remote unlock code.
How to get an unlock code for Palm Pre
Do a code look up to find out if your IMEI number is found. We can 99% percent of the time help you free your phone.
You can get the unlock code from HERE
In order to unlock your phone, we require your IMEI number. You can find this by pressing *#06# on your phone as if you are making phone call.
Your IMEI number is always 15-17 digits long.
Once you receive your Unlock Code from us by email, simply follow the instructions below and your phone will be free to use on any GSM network.
Palm Pre Unlocking Instructions
1. Turn on phone with not allowed SIM card
2. Phone will ask for network unlock pin (referring to the unlock code).
3. Enter pin number once
4. Phone states SOS only calls – when you try to make a regular call it will ask for the network unlock pin again. At this point no matter how many times you put in the pin. It will state incorrect pin message.
5. Reboot phone with the same not allowed SIM card.
6. After reboot, it’s unlocked and never asked for the network unlock pin again.