How to unlock Bell Blackberry torch 9800
This is guide on how to unlock your Bell Blackberry 9800 Torch to any GSM network.
Phones will often come locked to a certain carrier or network so you cannot switch SIM cards using the same phone.
In order to unlock your mobile phone to any GSM network you will require a remote unlock code.
How to get an unlock code for Bell Blackberry 9800 Torch
Do a code look up to find out if your IMEI number is found. We can 99% percent of the time help you free your phone.
You can get the unlock code from HERE
In order to unlock your phone, we require your IMEI number. You can find this by pressing *#06# on your phone as if you are making phone call.
Your IMEI number is always 15-17 digits long.
Once you receive your Unlock Code from us by email, simply follow the instructions below and your phone will be free to use on any GSM network.
Blackberry Bell 9800 Torch Unlocking Instructions
Note: NO SIM is needed to unlock the phone. After phone is unlocked, remove the battery, insert SIM as desired and re-insert the battery. Phone MUST be restarted to use the new SIM card.
Updated instructions on how to unlock your Bell Torch 9800
1) Go to options, device settings, advanced system settings, simcard
2) Type in mepd using the keyboard (nothing will show on screen)
3) Type in mep2 another screen pops up for the code
4) Enter the code, remember you ONLY have 10 chances to get it right
5) Press the enter key
1) Power on
2) Go to Settings
3) Go to Options
4) Go to Advanced Options
5) Go to Sim Card
6) HOLD ALT and press: mepd, and then after the screen changed press mep2 (Please note that you will NOT see what you type on the screen) *
7) It will ask you for the unlock code. Enter it and then press trackball to confirm and your phone is unlocked!
Unlock your Cingular Blackberry 9800 Torch
Unlock your At&t Blackberry 9800 Torch
Unlock your Rogers Blackberry 9800 Torch
Unlock your Tmobile Blackberry 9800 Torch
Fast and Easy