How to Unlock Motorola DEFY MB525
This is a tutorial and instructions on how you can unlock your Motorola Defy MB525 by Unlock Code to work on any GSM network.
The new Motorola Defy MB525 has a 3.7″ touchscreen with a 480 x 854 pixel resolution. The Motorola Defy MB525 works with a 800MHz Cortex-A8 processor and with the Platform Android 2.1 aka Eclair. The dimensions are about 107 mm in height, 59 mm in width and 13.4 mm in depth and weighs about 118 g. The Motorola Defy MB525 is one of the thinnest and lightest Android phones yet. The micro USB connector is located on left of the handset, while the power key and 3.5mm handsfree port are placed on the top. There is also a 5 megapixel camera with video capture. Cellunlocker.net is proud to announce we are unlocking the Motorola Defy MB525 fast and easy.
LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED! DEAL DIRECTLY WITH THE SOURCE
Cellunlocker.net is proud to announce we can Unlock the Motorola Defy MB525 to any GSM Network fast and easy!
Freeing the network of your phone fast and easy with http://www.cellunocker.net
Are you receiving “SIM network unlock PIN” ? Unlock it now!
*Note: if you have previously tried to use a faulty code to unlock this device make sure you have enough attempts to enter the code*
After you have unlocked, it is permanently unlocked even after upgrading the firmware.
Once you unlock your Motorola Defy MB525 device, you can change to any GSM Carrier.
Simply enter an unlock code to unlock it. You can get the unlock code HERE
We can eliminate the “Network locked”, “enter network pin” or “network code” or “no SIM card allowed” message by sending you an unlock code email
Once you place your order, we will send you via email:
1. Motorola Defy MB525 Unlock code
2. Motorola Defy MB525 Unlocking instructions
We require your IMEI number. You can find this by pressing *#06# on your phone as if you are making phone call.
Your IMEI number is always 15-17 digits long.
Once you receive your Unlock Code from us by email, simply follow the instructions below and your phone will be free to use on any GSM network.
Motorola Defy MB525 Unlocking Instructions:
1. Turn on phone with a non accepted SIM card
2. Phone will prompt you to enter “network unlock code”
3. Enter the unlock code we provided
4. Your phone is unlocked!
Reasons to remote unlock your Motorola Defy MB525 with Cellunlocker.net
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* The resell value of the Motorola device will increase significantly as it is available to more carriers.
* Easily switch between SIM card, using the same phone.
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home
* You never send your phone to anybody.
* No complicated software, or cable, just simply enter the unlock code we send you
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Motorola Defy MB525 by unlocking it.
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates
* Warranty will not be voided
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you your unlock code we will refund you no questions asked