How to Unlock Samsung Captivate Glide i927 by Unlock Code
Unlock Samsung Captivate Glide i927 by Unlock Code from At&T
This a guide and tutorial on how you can unlock your Samsung Captivate Glide SGH-i927, also known as the Galaxy S Slide, or the Samsung I927 Galaxy S II to any GSM network.
Cellunlocker.net is proud to announce we are one of the first companies offering unlocking for the Samsung Captivate Glide SGH-i927 by Remote Unlock Code
The Samsung i927 Captivate Glide is now available for At&t and other other networks. The Captivate Glide features a dual-core 1 GHz NVIDIA Tegra 2. The Screen has a 4-inch Super AMOLED display packs 480×800 pixels. 3.5mm headphone jack and microUSB charging port. The Captivate Glide also features an enhanced speed with 1GHz dual-core processor and 4G Network. Also available with the Google Experience with Android 2.3, Gingerbread. Additional, there is an 8MP camera with video recording, and front-facing camera for video chat is a great addition. Cellunlocker.net is proud to announce we unlock the new Captivate Glide i927 Fast and easy.
Unlock your Samsung i927 Captivate Glide and be able to use this amazing device on any other GSM network
Freeing the network of your phone fast and easy with http://www.cellunlocker.net
Once your i927 Glide is unlocked, it is permanently unlocked even after upgrading the firmware.
Simply enter the 8 digit unlock code provided by Cellunlocker.net to unlock it. You can get the unlock code HERE UNLOCK MY SAMSUNG CAPTIVATE GLIDE SGH-I927 NOW!
We can eliminate the “Sim network unlock PIN” message your Samsung Infuse device will have, by pass this step by entering the unlock code.
“Network locked”, “enter network pin” or “network code” or “no simcard allowed” message by sending you an unlock code email
Once you place your order, we will send you via email:
1. 1 Unlock code (Network code) for Samsung Captive Glide
2. Detailed unlocking instructions and guide on how to unlock your Samsung Captivate Glide i927 with an unlock code.
In order to unlock your phone, we require your IMEI number. You can find this by pressing *#06# on your phone as if you are making phone call.
Your IMEI number is always 15-17 digits long, however we require only the first 15 digits.
Once you receive your Unlock Code from us by email, simply follow the instructions below and your phone will be free to use on any GSM network.
Samsung Captivate Glide SGH-i927 Unlocking Instructions:
1. Input a non accepted simcard
2. Go to the unlock menu
3. Input the unlock code (NCK code) that was emailed to you
4. Phone is unlocked!
* Some models may require a service provider code (sp code)
Unlocking your Captive Glide by Samsung has never been Easier!
Reasons to remote unlock your Samsung Phone with Cellunlocker.net
* If you are travelling, buy a local simcard and save on roaming fees
* The resell value of the Captive Glide 4g will increase significantly as it is available to more carriers.
* Easily switch between simcard, using the same phone.
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home
* You never send your phone to anybody.
* No complicated software, or cable, just simply enter the unlock code we send you
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Glide 4g by unlocking it.
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates
* Warranty will not be voided
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you your unlock code we will refund you no questions asked