Unlock Samsung Galaxy S2 HD LTE i757m – How to Unlock Bell Galaxy S II LTE HD SGH-i757m by Unlock Code
Unlock Samsung Galaxy S2 HD LTE i757m
This is a guide and tutorial on how you can Sim Unlock your Bell Galaxy S II LTE HD SGH-i757m to another GSM Network
The new Samsung Galaxy S2 HD LTE i757m from Bell has now been released. Cellunlocker.net is proud to announce we can unlock it for other GSM Networks including:
Rogers, Fido, Telus, At&t, T-Mobile, etc..
After Unlocking the Galaxy S2 HD LTE i757m can run on other GSM networks which support the following:
2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G Network HSDPA 900 / 2100
Cellunlocker.net is proud to announce we are one of the first companies offering unlocking for the Samsung Galaxy S2 HD LTE i757m to any GSM network!
Freeing the network of your phone fast and easy with http://www.cellunlocker.net
Note: if you have previously tried to use a faulty code to unlock this device please contact us first*
Once your Galaxy S2 HD LTE i757m is unlocked, it is permanently unlocked even after upgrading the firmware.
Customer Unlocking Example:
Simply enter the 8 digit unlock code provided by Cellunlocker.net to unlock it. You can get the Samsung Galaxy S2 HD LTE Unlock Code
We can eliminate the “Sim network unlock PIN” message your Samsung device will have, by pass this step by entering the unlock code.
“Network locked”, “enter network pin” or “network code” or “no simcard allowed” message by sending you an unlock code email
Once you place your order, we will send you via email:
1. 1 Unlock code (Network Code) for Samsung Galaxy S II LTE HD SGH-i757m
2. Detailed unlocking instructions and guide on how to unlock your Galaxy S II LTE HD SGH-i757m with an unlock code.
In order to unlock your phone, we require your IMEI number. You can find this by pressing *#06# on your phone as if you are making phone call.
Your IMEI number is always 15-17 digits long, however we require only the first 15 digits.
Once you receive your Unlock Code from us by email, simply follow the instructions below and your phone will be free to use on any GSM network.
Samsung Galaxy S2 HD LTE i757m Unlocking Instructions:
1. Input a non accepted simcard
2. Phone will ask for a Network Unlock Pin or Network Control Key
3. Input the unlock code (Network code) that was emailed to you
4. Phone is unlocked!
* Some models may require a service provider code (sp code)
Unlocking your Galaxy S2 HD LTE by Samsung has never been Easier!
Reasons to remote unlock your Samsung Bell Galaxy S II LTE HD SGH-i757m with Cellunlocker.net
* If you are travelling, buy a local simcard and save on roaming fees
* The resell value of the Samsung Galaxy S II HD LTE will increase significantly as it is available to more carriers.
* Easily switch between simcard, using the same phone.
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home
* You never send your phone to anybody.
* No complicated software, or cable, just simply enter the unlock code we send you
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Samsung Galaxy S II HD LTE from Bell by unlocking it.
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates
* Warranty will not be voided
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you your unlock code we will refund you no questions asked