Unlock Your AT&T Samsung Galaxy S5
The Samsung Galaxy S5 was released in April 2014. It will be released on Kit Kat 4.4.2 in black, white, blue and gold. Samsung has also added temperature, humidity, barometer and heart rate sensors on the phone. The S5 has a 5.1″ super AMOLED, multi-point touch screen with Corning Gorilla glass. It will also have a fingerprint sensor, which is Paypal certified, and it is UP67 certified. This means the S5 will be dust and water resistant up to 1 meter and 30 minutes. There will be 2 versions of this device; 16GB & 32GB, which is expandable up to 128GB with a micro SD card, and a 2GB RAM. Samsung has included a 16MP camera with LED flash and HDR for sharper images and a 1080p HDR camcorder. It also has a 2MP front-facing camera with a 1080p camcorder. Like the S4, it has have a Qualcomm Snap dragon processor. It is a quad-core, 2.5 GHz processor for lightning fast browsing speeds and faster navigation. It also includes Adreno 330 which gives the user better graphics and less lag. Another new feature Samsung has added is the Download Booster. This feature allows you to use wi-fi and your LTE together. It will use a wi-fi network at 80-90% of your LTE speed to download files. Not a feature seen in other phones yet.
Unlocking your AT&T Samsung Galaxy S5 is fast, simple and 100% guaranteed by Cellunlocker.net. Unlock your AT&T Samsung Galaxy S5 with Cellunlocker.net today and get your unlock code on the same day!
Why Unlock AT&T Samsung Galaxy S5 with Cellunlocker.net?
* Our Automated system will E-Mail you the Samsung Unlock code
* Easily switch Sim cards between GSM Carriers using the same device
* No complicated rooting,software, or cables required
* Simply enter the Samsung Unlock code we e-mail you
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Samsung S5 phone by unlocking it.
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* Unlock your Galaxy S5 device from the comfort of your own home
How to Unlock AT&T USA Samsung Galaxy S5
1. Insert a non-accepted sim card
2. The device will prompt for a network unlock pin
3. Enter the 8 digit unlock code provided
4. Your device is now unlocked!