Unlock Nokia Lumia 610
The Nokia Lumia 610 was released in April 2012 in white, cyan, magenta and black and is running Windows 7.5 Mango. This device features a 3.7″ touch screen with 8GB of internal memory, which is not externally expandable. The 610 has a 5MP camera with LED flash but no front-facing camera. It also has a Qualcomm Snapdragon, 800 MHz processor with Adreno 200 and 256MB RAM.
However, you will still get Nokia’s GPS support without using a data connection and also a built-in FM radio! If you’re looking to get into the Windows Mobile platform, this device is a good entry-level Windows phone to do so!
Unlocking your Nokia Lumia 610 is quick, easy and 100% guaranteed by Cellunlocker.net.
Why Unlock your Nokia Lumia 610 with Cellunlocker.net?
* Easily switch Sim cards between GSM Carriers using the same Nokia phone
* Our Automated system will E-Mail you the Lumia Unlock code
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* Unlock your Nokia device from the comfort of your own home fast and easy
* No complicated rooting, software, or cables required
* Simply enter the 8 or 20 digit Sim Pin or Unlock Code we e-mail you
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Nokia phone by unlocking it.
How to Unlock Nokia Lumia 610
1. Insert a foreign sim card
2. You’ll be prompted to input a network unlock code
3. Enter the unlock code provided
4. Your device is now unlocked!