Bypass Pass Code Lock Screen on Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini
The Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini was released in July 2013 in white, black, blue, pink, orange, and purple. The S4 Mini was released on Jelly Bean but is upgradable to Kit Kat. This device features a 4.3″ super AMOLED touch screen with Corning Gorilla Glass. With an 8MP camera, 1080p video recorder and 1.9MP front-facing camera, you can video call, snap selfies and capture all your favorite moments! This device unlocked will work with compatible GSM carriers worldwide!
How to Bypass the Lock Screen/Fingerprint Sensor
1. Make sure the phone is completely powered off
2. Hold down the Power Button + Home Button + Volume Up Button simultaneously
Once you feel the phone vibrate, you can let go of all 3 buttons
3. When the phone is booted up, you will see a screen with the Android Robot
4. Using the Volume buttons, go down to “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” and push the Power Button
5. Using the Volume buttons again, go down to Yes and push the Power Button
6. Your phone will begin to wipe!
Please keep in mind, this will erase all the data on your device!