Unlock A Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen)
Motorola released the 2nd Generation Moto G in September. The Moto G is available in 8GB and 16GB model variants in black or white. This device was released on Kit Kat but is upgradable to Lollipop in the near future. The Moto G has a 5″ IPS LCD touch screen with Corning Gorilla Glass 3. It also has an 8MP camera with LED Flash and HDR, 720p camcorder and 2MP front-facing camera. This model carries a quad-core, 1.2 GHz processor with Adreno 305 which provides faster browser and extraordinary gaming graphics!
Unlocking your Moto G is fast, simple and 100% guaranteed by Cellunlocker.net.
Why Unlock your Moto G with Cellunlocker.net?
* Easily switch Sim cards between GSM Carriers using the same device
* Our Automated system will E-Mail you the Moto G Unlock code
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* Unlock your Motorola device from the comfort of your own home
* No complicated rooting,software, or cables required
* Simply enter the subsidy unlock code we e-mail you
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Motorola phone by unlocking it
* Cellunlocker.net Guarantees Lowest price and Fastest Turnaround time
How to Unlock Moto G
1. Insert a foreign sim card
2. You’ll be prompted to input a SIM network unlock PIN
3. Enter the network unlock code provided
4. Your device is now unlocked!