Samsung Galaxy S6 Unlocking Instructions
This is a Guide and Instructions on How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920. Once you Unlock your Galaxy S6 you will be able to use in other service providers.
Most Popular Supported Networks Include:
AT&T, T-Mobile ,Roger, Fido, Bell, Telus, Koodo, Virgin, Mobilicity, Wind, Orange, Vodafone, Three 3, Claro, Mobitel, and all other major GSM carriers.
Samsung Galaxy S6 Unlocking Instructions:
1. Power Off Galaxy S6 and Insert a Sim Card from a Foreign Carrier.
2. Power Back On, and wait for your Galaxy S6 to fully load.
3. Once loading is completed you will see Sim Network Unlock Pin being displayed
4. Insert the 8 digit Galaxy S6 Unlock Code and hit enter.
5. Your Samsung Galaxy S6 should now be unlocked and can be used on other Service Providers.
This the official method to Unlock your Galaxy S6. Once Unlocked, it is permanently unlocked.