Unlock the Amazon Fire
The Amazon Fire was released in July 2014 and is the first smartphone from Amazon. The Amazon fire uses an Android based OS; Amazon Fire OS. It is available in 32GB and 64GB model variants. However, both models do not support external memory. The Fire has a 4.7″ IPS LCD touch screen with Corning Gorilla Glass and supports 3D Dynamic Perspective UI. It also has a dedicated camera button for the 13MP camera (1080p video recorder) and 2.1MP front-facing camera. You can expect clarity and vivid color, even in low light conditions. The camera supports features such as burst capture, panoramas and lenticulars, optical image stabilization and ‘intelligent’ HDR. The Amazon Fire has a quad-core processor, Adreno 330 and a 2GB RAM. It’s known for its high-speed launch and load times and fluid graphics. This device unlocked will work with compatible GSM networks locally and internationally.
Unlocking your Amazon Fire is fast, simple and 100% guaranteed by Cellunlocker.net.
Why Unlock your Amazon Fire with Cellunlocker.net?
* Easily switch Sim cards between GSM Carriers using the same Amazon Fire phone
* Our Automated system will E-Mail you the Amazon Fire unlock code
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* Unlock your Amazon Fire device from the comfort of your own home
* No complicated rooting, software, or cables required
* Simply enter the Amazon Fire Unlock code we e-mail you
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Amazon Fire by unlocking it
* Cellunlocker.net Guarantees Lowest price and Fastest Turnaround time
* 100% Guaranteed to Unlock your Amazon Fire device to any GSM Network
How to Unlock Your Amazon Fire
1. Insert a foreign sim card
2. You’ll be prompted for a network unlock pin
3. Enter the unlock code provided
4. Your device is now unlocked!
Make sure your Amazon Fire device is not hardlocked!!