Unlock the AT&T Motorola Moto X (2nd Generation)
Motorola released the 2nd generation Moto X in September of 2014. It was available in 16GB and 32GB model variants (not externally expandable) and in white or black. It was launched using Kit Kat OS but can now upgraded to Lollipop and is planned to support Marshmallow in the near future. The Moto X has a 5.2″ AMOLED touch screen with Corning Gorilla Glass. It also has a 13MP camera. 2160p video recorder, and a 2MP front-facing camera. This model is ideal as a mid-level Android device, useful for business or pleasure. It has a quad-core processor, 2GB RAM and Adreno 330. Once unlocked, it can be used with compatible networks worldwide.
Unlocking your AT&T Moto X is easy, quick and 100% guaranteed by Cellunlocker.net.
Why Unlock your AT&T Motorola Moto X with Cellunlocker.net?
* Easily switch Sim cards between GSM Carriers using the same device
* Our Automated system will E-Mail you the Moto X Unlock code
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* Unlock your Motorola device from the comfort of your own home
* No complicated rooting,software, or cables required
* Simply enter the subsidy unlock code we e-mail you
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Motorola phone by unlocking it
* Cellunlocker.net Guarantees Lowest price and Fastest Turnaround time
How to Unlock Your AT&T Motorola Moto X
1. Insert a foreign sim card
2. You’ll be prompted for a SIM network unlock PIN
3. Enter the 8-16 digit unlock code provided
4. Your device is now unlocked!