Unlock/Bypass Lock Screen on the Samsung Galaxy S7
Samsung released the Galaxy S7, alongside the Galaxy S7 Edge, this month for all carriers. It was launched using the new Marshmallow OS. This model is available in black, white, gold, and silver. It’s also available in 16GB and 64GB model variants, which can be extrenally expanded up to 200GB. The Galaxy S7 has a 5.1″ super AMOLED touch screen with TouchWiz UI and Always-On Display. It also supports Samsung Pay for MasterCard and Visa. The S7 has a 12MP camera, 2160p video recorder, and a 5MP front-facing camera. With this phone, you can simultaneously record HD images and 4K videos, create panoramic images in HD, tag your location, and much more! This device uses an octa-core and quad-core processor and a 4GB RAM for optimal speed and functionality. Like the Galaxy S6, the S7 supports Quick Charge 2.0; charge up to 60% in half an hour. The body itself is IP68 certified, which means it’s dust-proof and water-resistant over 1.5 meters and up to 30 minutes. Once unlocked, this device can be used with compatible GSM service providers worldwide!
Unlocking your Samsung Galaxy S7 is fast, simple and 100% guaranteed by Cellunlocker.net.
How to Bypass the Lock Screen/Fingerprint Sensor
1. Make sure the phone is completely powered off
2. Hold down the Power Button + Home Button + Volume Up Button simultaneously
Once you feel the phone vibrate, you can let go of the Power Button
3. When the phone is booted up, you will see a screen with the Android Robot
4. Using the Volume buttons, go down to “Wipe Cache” and push the Power Button
5. Using the Volume buttons again, go down to ‘Yes’ and push the Power Button
6. Using the Volume buttons, go down to “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” and push the Power Button
7. Using the Volume buttons again, go down to ‘Yes’ and push the Power Button
8. Your phone will begin to wipe. Once it’s done, go to “Reboot System Now” and push the Power Button
9. Your phone is now wiped!