This is a tutorial and instructions on how you can unlock your Nokia E7 by Unlock Code to work on any GSM network.
The new Nokia E7 has a 3.5″ touchscreen with 360 x 640 pixel resolution. The Nokia E7 works with a 680 MHz ARM 11 processor and runs on the Symbian^3 OS. The dimensions comes to about 123.7 mm in height, 62.4 mm in width and 13.6 mm in depth and weighs about 176 g. The Nokia E7 has 16 GB storage and 256 MB RAM. There is a 8 megapixel camera with 720p video capture. Cellunlocker.net is proud to announce we are unlocking the Nokia E7 fast and easy.
LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED! DEAL DIRECTLY WITH THE SOURCE
Cellunlocker.net is proud to announce we can Unlock the Nokia E7 to any GSM Network fast and easy!
Freeing the network of your phone fast and easy with http://www.cellunlocker.net
Are you receiving “SIM network unlock PIN” ? Unlock it now!
*Note: if you have previously tried to use a faulty code to unlock this device make sure you have enough attempts to enter the code*
After you have unlocked, it is permanently unlocked even after upgrading the firmware.
Once you unlock your Nokia E7 device, you can change to any GSM Carrier.
Simply enter an unlock code to unlock it. You can get the unlock code HERE
We can eliminate the “Network locked”, “enter network pin” or “network code” or “no SIM card allowed” message by sending you an unlock code email
Once you place your order, we will send you via email:
1. Nokia E7 Unlock code
2. Nokia E7 Phone Unlocking instructions
We require your IMEI number. You can find this by pressing *#06# on your phone as if you are making phone call.
Your IMEI number is always 15-17 digits long.
Once you receive your Unlock Code from us by email, simply follow the instructions below and your phone will be free to use on any GSM network.
Nokia E7 Unlocking Instructions:
2. Compose #PW+CODE+7#
The letter W appear after press 4 times quickly the button star ( * )
The letter + appear after press 2 times quickly the button star ( * )
Reasons to remote unlock your Nokia E7 with Cellunlocker.net
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* The resell value of the Nokia device will increase significantly as it is available to more carriers.
* Easily switch between SIM card, using the same phone.
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home
* You never send your phone to anybody.
* No complicated software, or cable, just simply enter the unlock code we send you
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Nokia E7 by unlocking it.
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates
* Warranty will not be voided
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you your unlock code we will refund you no questions asked