This is a tutorial/guide and instructions on how you can unlock your Nokia E5 by Unlock Code from Rogers to work on any other GSM network by remote unlock code
Rogers has released the Nokia E5 on their Pay As You Go PrePaid lineup. For the specs this QWERTY device is priced really good at $159.99 no-term. The E5 comes with a 5-megapixel camera, Wi-Fi, 2.4-inch display (320×240), can hold up to 16GB with a microSD card and weighs in at 126 grams.
LOWEST PRICE AND FASTEST TURNAROUND TIME! Cellunlocker.net will beat/match any price out there on the market. We guarantee the fastest turnaround time for Unlocking the Nokia E5 from Rogers
Freeing the network of your phone fast and easy with http://www.cellunlocker.net
Are you receiving “Sim network unlock PIN”, “Enter Network sim code”, “Simcard not allowed” ? Unlock it now!
After you unlock Nokia E5, it is permanently unlocked even after upgrading the firmware.
Once you unlock your Nokia device, you can change to any GSM Carrier.
We can eliminate the “Simcard restricted” ,“Network locked”, “enter network pin” or “network code” or “no simcard allowed” message by sending you an unlock code email
Once you place your order, we will send you via email:
1. 1 Nokia E5 Remote Unlock code
2. Unlocking instructions for all Nokia devices
We require your IMEI number. You can find this by pressing *#06# on your phone as if you are making phone call.
Your IMEI number is always 15-17 digits long.
Once you receive your Unlock Code from us by email, simply follow the instructions below and your phone will be free to use on any GSM network.
Nokia E5 Unlocking Instructions:
1. Input a non accepted simcard
2. Phone will display enter “Phone restriction code”, “Sim network unlock PIN” or “Enter Network Unlock Code”
3. Input the 15 digit unlock code that was emailed to you
4. Phone is unlocked!
Reasons to remote unlock your Nokia Phone with Cellunlocker.net
* If you are travelling you will save roaming fees by being able to use a local simcards.
* Warranty will not be voided
* You never send your phone to anybody.
* The resell value of the X7 device will increase significantly as it is available to more carriers such as At&t, T-Mobile, Fido, Chatr, etc..
* Easily switch between simcard, using the same phone.
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* No complicated software, or cable, just simply enter the unlock code we send you
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Phone by unlocking it.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you your unlock code we will refund you no questions asked
* If you are traveling, buy a local simcard and save on roaming fees