The Galaxy Note 4 was released in October 2014. It is available in white, black, gold and pink. It was released running Kit Kat OS but can now be upgraded to Lollipop. This model has 32GB of internal memory and can be externally expanded up to 128GB. The Galaxy Note 4 has a 5.7″ super AMOLED touch screen with corning Gorilla Glass. It also has a 16MP camera with a 2160p video recorder, and a 3.7MP front-facing camera with a 1440p video recorder. With this device, you can take panorama pictures (in HD), geo-tag, and much more. The Note 4 carries a octa-core processor, 3GB RAM, and Adreno 420. Using your smartphone has never been easier, and more efficient! And of course, it has a S-Pen Stylus!
Unlocking your AT&T Galaxy Note 4 is easy, quick and 100% guaranteed by Cellunlocker.net.
Why Unlock your AT&T Galaxy Note 4 with Cellunlocker.net?
* Easily switch Sim cards between GSM Carriers using the same device
* Our Automated system will E-Mail you the Samsung Unlock code
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* Unlock your Samsung device from the comfort of your own home
* No complicated rooting,software, or cables required
* Simply enter the Samsung Unlock code we e-mail you
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Samsung phone by unlocking it.
* Cellunlocker.net Guarantees Lowest price and Fastest Turnaround time
How to Unlock Your AT&T Galaxy Note 4
1. Insert a foreign sim card
2. You’ll be prompted for a SIM network unlock PIN
3. Enter the 8 digit unlock code provided
4. Your device is now unlocked!