Motorola released the Nexus 6 to AT&T in November 2014. Unlike the previous Nexus models, this model from AT&T is network locked. It has 32GB of internal memory and cannot be externally expanded. The Nexus 6 has a 5.96″ AMOLED touch screen with Corning Gorilla Glass. It also has a 13MP camera, 1080p video recorder, and a 2MP front-facing camera. The 6th successor in Google’s Nexus series is definitely the most efficient; with its quad-core processor and 3GB RAM. The Nexus 6 is water resistant and supports wireless charging. Once unlocked, it can be used with any GSM service provider.
Unlocking your AT&T Nexus 6 is quick, easy and 100% guaranteed by Cellunlocker.net.
Why Unlock your AT&T Nexus 6 with Cellunlocker.net?
* Easily switch Sim cards between GSM Carriers using the same device
* Our Automated system will E-Mail you the Motorola Unlock code
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* Unlock your Motorola device from the comfort of your own home
* No complicated rooting,software, or cables required
* Simply enter the subsidy unlock code we e-mail you
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Motorola phone by unlocking it
* Cellunlocker.net Guarantees Lowest price and Fastest Turnaround time
How to Unlock Your AT&T Nexus 6
1. Insert a foreign sim card
2. You’ll be prompted for a SIM network unlock PIN
3. Enter the 8-16 digit unlock code provided
4. Your device is now unlocked!