The Samsung Galaxy Gear S was released in October 2014. It is currently available for AT&T in black or white. The Galaxy Gear S currently runs on Tizen OS. It has 4GB of internal memory and is not externally expandable. This device has a 2″ super AMOLD touch screen with corning Gorilla Glass. The Gear S has wi-fi, bluetooth and GPS capabilities. The body itself is IP67 certified, which means it water and dust resistant (up to 1 meter and 30 minutes). Once unlocked, the Gear S will only work with compatible networks.
Unlocking your AT&T Galaxy Gear S is fast, simple and 100% guaranteed by Cellunlocker.net.
Why Unlock your AT&T Galaxy Gear S with Cellunlocker.net?
* Easily switch Sim cards between GSM Carriers using the same device
* Our Automated system will E-Mail you the Samsung Unlock code
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* Unlock your Samsung device from the comfort of your own home
* No complicated rooting,software, or cables required
* Simply enter the Samsung Unlock code we e-mail you
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Samsung phone by unlocking it.
* Cellunlocker.net Guarantees Lowest price and Fastest Turnaround time
How to Unlock Your AT&T Galaxy Gear S
1. Insert a foreign nano-sim card
2. You’ll be prompted for a SIM network unlock PIN
3. Enter the 8 digit unlock code provided
4. Your device is now unlocked!