The Sony Xperia SP was released in April 2013 in black, white and red. The Xperia SP was released on Jellybean and is upgradable to Kit Kat. This device has 8GB of internal memory, which is expandable with a micro SD card up to 32GB. It features a 4.6″ touch screen with Corning Gorilla Glass, 8MP camera with 1080p camcorder and a front-facing camera. This device is considered a mid-level Android phone, but with a QUalcomm Snapdragon processor and Adreno 320, you won’t be disappointed! You’ll get faster browsing speeds and better gaming graphics! Once unlocked, this device will work with compatible GSM carriers worldwide!
Unlocking your Sony Xperia SP is fast, simple and 100% guaranteed by Cellunlocker.net.
Why Unlock your Sony Xperia SP with Cellunlocker.net?
* Easily switch Sim cards between GSM Carriers using the same Sony Ericsson
* Our Automated system will E-Mail you the Sony Ericsson Unlock code
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* Unlock your Sony Ericsson device from the comfort of your own home
* No complicated rooting, software, or cables required
* Simply enter the Sony Ericsson Unlock code we e-mail you
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Sony Ericsson phone by unlocking it.
How to Unlock Sony Xperia SP
1. Insert a foreign sim card
2. You’ll be prompted to input a SIM network unlock PIN
3. Enter the 8-16 digit unlock code
4. Your device is now unlocked!
Make sure your device is not hardlocked prior to placing an order with us! If you’re not sure how many attempts you have remaining on your Sony Xperia SP, you can check HERE.