How to Unlock Galaxy S Relay 4G T699 from T-Mobile by Unlock Code
This is how you can Unlock Galaxy S Relay 4G T699 from T-Mobile to use on other GSM Networks such as At&t, Simple Mobile, H20 + other GSM Networks worldwide
Simply enter the 8 digit Network unlock code provided by Cellunlocker.net to unlock it.
We can eliminate the “Sim network control key” or “Enter Network Control Key” message your Samsung T699 device will have, by pass this step by entering the Network unlock code.
“Network locked”, “enter network pin” or “network control key” or “no simcard allowed” message by sending you an unlock code email
Once you place your order, we will send you via email:
1. 1 Unlock code (Network Control Key) for Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4G T699
2. Detailed unlocking instructions and guide on how to unlock your T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4G T699 with an unlock code.
Watch how we will Unlock your Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4G
In order to unlock your phone, we require your IMEI number. You can find this by pressing *#06# on your phone as if you are making phone call.
Your IMEI number is always 15-17 digits long, however we require only the first 15 digits.
Once you receive your Unlock Code from us by email, simply follow the instructions below and your phone will be free to use on any GSM network.
Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4G SGH-T699 Unlocking Instructions:
1. Input a non accepted simcard
2. Phone will ask for a Network Control Key or Sim Network Unlock Pin
3. Input the unlock code (Network code) that was emailed to you
4. Phone is unlocked!
* Some models may require a service provider code (sp code)
Unlocking your Galaxy S Relay 4G SGH-T699 locked to T-Mobile has never been Easier!
Reasons to remote unlock your Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4G SGH-T699 with Cellunlocker.net
* If you are travelling, buy a local simcard and save on roaming fees
* The resell value of the Samsung Galaxy S Relay SGH-T699 will increase significantly as it is available to more carriers.
* Easily switch between simcard, using the same phone.
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home
* You never send your phone to anybody.
* No complicated software, or cable, just simply enter the unlock code we send you
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Samsung Galaxy S Relay SGH-T699 by unlocking it.
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates
* Warranty will not be voided
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you your unlock code we will refund you no questions asked