This is guide on how to unlock your Huawei G6610 to any GSM network.
Phones will often come locked to a certain carrier or network so you cannot switch SIM cards using the same phone.
You can unlock
T-Mobile Huawei G6610
Wind Huawei G6610
Orange UK Huawei G6610
T-Mobile UK Huawei G6610
Vodafone UK Huawei G6610
and all other carriers.
In order to unlock your mobile phone to any GSM network you will require a remote unlock code.
How to get an unlock code for Huawei G6610
Do a code look up to find out if your IMEI number is found. We can 99% percent of the time help you free your phone.
You can get the unlock code from HERE
In order to unlock your phone, we require your IMEI number. You can find this by pressing *#06# on your phone as if you are making phone call.
Your IMEI number is always 15-17 digits long.
Once you receive your Unlock Code from us by email, simply follow the instructions below and your phone will be free to use on any GSM network.
Huawei G6610 Unlocking Instructions
1. Insert a non accepted SIM card
2. Phone will ask for an unlock code
3. Enter code that was provided by us
1. Open Hyperterminal : C:\Program Files\Windows NT (should be there)
2. You must set com port on modem (Huawei Mobile Connect – 3G Modem)
3. Type following command : AT^CARDLOCK=”<you unlock code>”
4. Validate by pressing Enter.