Unlock Sony Xperia Z1S
The Sony Xperia Z1S was released in January 2014 exclusively to T-Mobile USA. The Z1S was released on Jellybean in black and only available in 32GB model. However, you can still externally expand it to 64GB with a micro SD card. This device features a 5″ touch screen which is shatter-proof and scratch-resistant glass with Triluminos display.
The Z1S has a 20.7MP camera with HDR, 2MP front-facing camera and a 1080p camcorder. The body is IP58 certified – so it’s dust proof and water resistant to a certain extent. It has a Qualcomm Snapdragon, quad-core 2.2 GHz processor with 2GB RAM and Adreno 330. This Xperia model is definitely a must-have if you love Xperia devices!
Unlocking your Sony Xperia Z1S is fast, simple and 100% guaranteed by Cellunlocker.net.
Why Unlock your Sony Xperia Z1S with Cellunlocker.net?
* Easily switch Sim cards between GSM Carriers using the same Sony Ericsson
* Our Automated system will E-Mail you the Sony Ericsson Unlock code
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* Unlock your Sony Ericsson device from the comfort of your own home
* No complicated rooting,software, or cables required
* Simply enter the Sony Ericsson Unlock code we e-mail you
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Sony Ericsson phone by unlocking it.
How to Unlock Sony Xperia Z1S
1. Insert a foreign sim card
2. You’ll be prompted to input a SIM network unlock PIN
3. Enter the 8-16 digit network unlock code provided
4. Your device is now unlocked!