T-Mobile IMEI Cleaning, Unblocking, Unbarring, Unblacklist Service Unlock
Is your T-Mobile Phone barred from the T-Mobile network due to unpaid bills, or reported lost/stolen? The T-Mobile IMEI cleaning service will change your IMEI into a “clean” status meaning that it will no longer be blocked, barred, or blacklisted from the T-Mobile network. The service has been tested and works 100% guaranteed or your money back.
Clean your T-Mobile Device to “Clean” Status
|Any T-Mobile Device||Yes||All Models and Makes are Supported|
|Blocked||Yes||Blocked Status will be changed to Clean title|
|Lost Status||Yes||Lost Status will be changed to Clean title|
|Stolen Status||Yes||Stolen Status will be changed to Clean title|
|Financing/Unpaid Bills||No||After cleaning your Phone will automatically be barred again if outstanding bills|
|Fraud||No||We cannot clean Fraud status devices at this time|
If we Cannot Clean your T-Mobile Device you will be refunded 100% Guaranteed
This is NOT to Unlock your Phone’s Network, please revert to Network Unlocking Services for this. This will clean your T-Mobile Device’s Status from (BLOCKED/LOST/STOLEN) into “clean” status.
We do not support T-Mobile devices that have outstanding balances on them, as once unbarred, it will return to barred status once back on the network. The only way to clean your device from outstanding bills is to pay T-Mobile the outstanding amount.
We do not support T-Mobile devices with “Fraud” Status at this time
Please CHECK YOUR IMEI STATUS before placing your order.
The Cleaning Process
- Fill out the unlock form with your device details
- Once we have received your request form, we will start the procedure
- Our automated system will email you “Cleaned Status” when it’s ready. (You can check on the T-Mobile website to verify this)
- Follow our how-to unlock walk through and you are good to go!
If you have any further questions, please contact our 24/7 live support.
Ready to Clean your T-Mobile Phone?
Select “Choose Make” at the top to proceed to the manufacturer page of the device you wish to unlock.
Unlocking Acer Phones - Frequently Asked Questions
- Power on your Acer device with a foreign sim card
- Phone will prompt for you for “Sim Network Unlock Pin” or “Enter Unlock Code”
- Enter the unlock code provided
- Your Acer phone is now unlocked!