If you are receiving a Code Error with the supplied Unlock code, please email us at email@example.com with the following information:1. IMEI number (Press *#06#, please do this again to verify the one supplied by you was correct)
2. Network the phone is currently locked to (Not the network you wish to use it on)
3. Phone Model and Make
4. The Error Message you received when trying to input the code
5. The Message that appears on your phone before you enter the code
*Please be detailed with your error so we can assist you in a fast and efficient manner
Please refer to this page for Unlocking instructions If you are following all the instructions and you are not receiving a prompt to enter the code into your phone, you may need to try another sim card. You may also be receiving no prompt because your phone may already be unlocked. If your phone is already unlocked, it will not prompt you again to enter the code. You may contact at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are still having issues.
Keep in mind we ask you to check with your service provider to check if your phone will be compatible with their network after unlocking. Not all unlocked phones will be compatible with any Network.However, if you have made sure your unlocked phone will be compatible with the network, and you are still not getting any signal try:
– Pulling the battery for 5 seconds and restarting the phone (Signal may take a few minutes to pick up the new network)
– Go to manage connection or mobile network settings, make sure “airplane mode” is turned off, and your network selection is set to automatic.
– If your phone has dual mode (CDMA and GSM) make sure GSM Mode is switched on.