How To Unlock A Samsung Phone
Unlock Your Samsung Phone Safely within Hours via Unlock Code
Our Samsung Unlocking process is safe, easy to use, simple and 100% Guaranteed to unlock your phone regardless of your network! Once you receive our 8 digit Samsung Unlock code (Network code) and easy to follow instructions, your Samsung phone will be unlocked within 2 minutes. You will then be able to use your unlocked Samsung Smartphone and use the SIM card of your choice! We can unlock all the newest Samsung Models including Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Note 7, Galaxy S7 Edge, Galaxy S7, Galaxy S6, Note 3, Galaxy S5 Neo, Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy S3 + many more. We can unlock most GSM Carriers including At&t, T-Mobile, Rogers, Fido, Bell, Telus, Vodafone + many more. Once you Unlock your Samsung phone by Unlock Code, it is permanently unlocked, even after you update your firmware. This is the same method Networks will use and charge you $50 and over to unlock your phone. Get your phone sim-free and unlocked today! How To Unlock A Samsung Phone is fast and easy with Cellunlocker.net
Why Unlock your Samsung Phone with Cellunlocker.net?
* Easily switch Sim cards between GSM Carriers using the same device
* Our Automated system will E-Mail you the Samsung Unlock code
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* Unlock your Samsung device from the comfort of your own home
* No complicated rooting,software, or cables required
* Simply enter the Samsung Unlock code we e-mail you
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Samsung phone by unlocking it.
* Cellunlocker.net Guarantees Lowest price and Fastest Delivery time
100% Guaranteed to Unlock your Samsung Device to any GSM Network
1.These Networks are not supported, Please DO NOT order if it is the following:
- Softbank Japan
- Straight talk
- Net10 / Trac Fone
- Samsung T669 requiring defreeze code, (Unlock Code Only is Okay)
2. Your device must prompt for a network unlock pin after restarting with a foreign sim card (please check videos examples above). If your device does not ask you for the network lock, then you do not need our services and you will not be refunded if still ordered.
3. If your T-mobile or metro PCS device carries the device unlock app, these devices require a remote unlock:
If you have any questions or are not sure about How To Unlock A Samsung Phone, please feel free to contact us first.
Unlocking Samsung Phones - Frequently Asked Questions
1) Power on your Samsung device with a foreign sim card
2) Phone will prompt for you for “Sim Network Unlock Pin” or “Enter Unlock Code”
3) Enter the unlock code provided
4) Your Samsung phone is now unlocked!
Cellphone unlocking has never been easier. Watch customer submitted videos of unlocking. Learn more about our rewards program >>