How to Unlock HTC Phone
Unlock HTC – Get HTC Unlock Code Below
Our HTC Unlocking process is safe, easy to use, simple and 100% guaranteed to unlock your phone regardless of your GSM network! This is the same method Networks and Carriers will use and charge you $50 and over to unlock your phone. Once you receive our 8 digit HTC Unlock code and easy to follow instructions, your HTC phone will be unlocked within 5 minutes and be using a SIM card of your choice! We can unlock all the newest HTC models including HTC Inspire, Amaze, Titan, Vivid, HD7, One, One X, One M7, One M8 + all other HTC Models. We can unlock Network such as AT&T, T-Mobile, Rogers, Fido, Bell, Telus, Vodafone, Orange, Three & all other major service providers. Once we email you the HTC Unlock Code and instructions on How to Unlock HTC Phones, your HTC device will be free from its network in no time.
Why Unlock your HTC Phone with Cellunlocker.net?
* Easily switch Sim cards between GSM Carriers using the same HTC phone
* Our Automated system will E-Mail you the HTC Unlock code when ready
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* Unlock your HTC device from the comfort of your own home fast and easy
* No complicated rooting,software, or cables required
* Simply enter the remote unlock code we e-mail you
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your HTC phone by unlocking it.
* Cellunlocker.net Guarantees Lowest price and Fastest Turnaround time
100% Guaranteed to Unlock your HTC Phone!
Unsupported Models, Please DO NOT order if it is the following:
– Thunderbolt (Verizon)
– HTC Droid (Verizon)
– Vodafone & Movistar Spain (all models)
– iUSACell (all models)
– Romania (all models)
– Hungary (all models)
– Croatia (all models)
– Austria (all models)
– Sprint & Verizon USA (all models)
*There will be no refunds if these models are ordered for!
*If the code is “not found” for new HTC devices, please try ordering again one week later as our HTC database is updated weekly or we may have alternative methods available.
WARNING: Your device must prompt for a network unlock pin after restarting with a foreign sim card. If your device does not prompt, then you do not need our services and you will not be refunded if still ordered.
Some T-mobile and metro PCS devices will carry the device unlock app, these devices requires a remote unlock.
Unlocking HTC Phones - Frequently Asked Questions
1) Power on your HTC device with a foreign sim card
2) Phone will prompt for you for “Sim Network Unlock Pin” or “Enter Unlock Code”
3) Enter the unlock code provided
4) Your HTC phone is now unlocked!
Cellphone unlocking has never been easier. Watch customer submitted videos of unlocking. Learn more about our rewards program >>