T-Mobile Unlock App Unlock
How to Unlock T-Mobile Device Unlock App
In 2014/2015 T-Mobile has introduced a new method of Unlocking their devices to be used on other networks. It is the T-Mobile Mobile Device Unlock App or application. They no longer use the conventional method of inputting an Unlock Code, but rather activating the device as “eligible” status their back end system. There is no need to input a code anymore.
Not Eligible for Unlocking from T-Mobile? No problem! We can unlock even the devices T-Mobile will not unlock for you for numerous reasons (Unpaid bills, still on contract, etc..)
How does the Mobile Device Unlock App work?
1. Place your order below with the correct IMEI number and select your model.
2. Please Ensure the T-Mobile Mobile Device Unlock App is installed on your device.
3. Once we email you that your device is “Unlocked” Open the app and select “Permanent Unlock”.
4. Your device’s IMEI number is now registered as “Eligible” to be Unlocked in T-mobile System.
5. Your device will reboot and you can use your T-Mobile device on other Carriers.
Supported T-Mobile Devices via Mobile Device Unlock App
Alcatel OneTouch POP Astro (OT-5042T)
Alcatel OneTouch Evolve (OT-5024N)
Alcatel OneTouch Fierce XL
Alcatel OneTouch Fierce 4 (OT-5056N)
Coolpad Catalyst (3622A)
Coolpad Rogue (3320A)
HTC One M9
HTC One M10
HTC Desire 626s
HTC Desire 530
Kyocera Hydro LIFE (C6530)
Kyocera Hydro Wave (C6740)
Kyocera DuraForce XD
LG Aristo (M210)
LG G Stylo (H631)
LG Stylo 2 Plus
LG G4 (H811)
LG G5 (H830)
LG Leon LTE (H345)
LG V10 (H901)
LG V20 (H901)
Motorola Moto Z Force
Samsung Galaxy Avant (SM-G386T)
Samsung Galaxy J3 (SM-J300T)
Samsung Galaxy J5 (SM-J500T)
Samsung Galaxy J7 (SM-J700T)
Samsung Galaxy S6 (SM-G920T)
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge (SM-G925T)
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ (SM-G928T)
Samsung Galaxy S7 (SM-G930T)
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (SM-G935T)
Samsung Galaxy S8 (SM-G950T)
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 (SM-N920T)
Samsung Galaxy Note 7 (SM-N930T)
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (SM-U950T)
Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime (SM-G530T)
Samsung Galaxy Core Prime (SM-G360T)
Samsung Galaxy On5 (SM-G550T)
Sony Xperia Z3 (D6616)
ZTE Avid Trio (Z833
ZTE Avid Plus (Z828)
ZTE Obsidian (Z820)
ZTE Zmax Pro (Z981)
+ All other models that have the T-Mobile Unlock App Installed on the device
If your Model is not listed here, or is not T-Mobile please contact us first
Why Unlock your T-Mobile Phone with Cellunlocker.net?
* Easily switch Sim cards between GSM Carriers using the same phone
* Our Automated system will Instantly E-Mail you the Unlock code and instructions once your order have finished processing.
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* Unlock your T-Mobile device from the comfort of your own home fast and easy
* No complicated rooting,software, or cables required
* Simply enter the remote unlock code we e-mail you
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Dell phone by unlocking it.
* Cellunlocker.net Guarantees Lowest price and Fastest Turnaround time
*Please note, a foreign sim card (a sim card that is not of the same provider as your locked phone) may be required to test that the device is actually unlocked.
Cellunlocker.net Lowest Price 100% Guaranteed: We will always match/beat any competitors pricing online
Please Note IMEI number be clean status
Unlocking T-Mobile Device Unlock App Phones - Frequently Asked Questions
1) Power on your T-Mobile Device Unlock App device with a foreign sim card
2) Phone will prompt for you for “Sim Network Unlock Pin” or “Enter Unlock Code”
3) Enter the unlock code provided
4) Your T-Mobile Device Unlock App phone is now unlocked!
Cellphone unlocking has never been easier. Watch customer submitted videos of unlocking. Learn more about our rewards program >>