Terms and Conditions
We are operating as a 3rd party company and as such, we are not affiliated with any of the network providers, smartphones, cellular devices, or any other handset manufacturers. All logos, images, and trademarks are the copyright of their respective owners.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Any such changes will take effect when posted on the website and it is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions on each occasion you use this website and your continued use of the website shall signify your acceptance to be bound by these latest terms and conditions.
Unlocking Policy, Cancellations, Refunds, Legal:
– The posted turnaround times are an average time and are not guaranteed. Turnaround times may vary from different models, networks, and supplier statuses.
– Orders which have already been sent in for processing cannot be canceled while in transit.
– As a last resort for troubleshooting, video proof will be required if there is a claim the device has not been unlocked. The video requirements must be confirmed by Cellunlocker.net Staff first.
– If the device is unlocked and there is a payment dispute, Cellunlocker.net reserves the right to re-lock the handset, blacklist and no refunds will be issued.
– If Cellunlocker.net services have been purchased, absolutely no refunds will be offered if the customer does not consult Cellunlocker.net before unlocking their device elsewhere.
– Cellunlocker.net Guarantees 100% to fully and permanently unlock the customer’s cellular phone’s network. It will be the customer’s responsibility to verify the phone which they are unlocking will be compatible with the network they wish to use it on.
– Some devices may require a Non-accepted Sim card in order to unlock the device. A Non-accepted Sim card is any Sim card that is from a different carrier than the locked device. Please note, that it does not have to be active.
– If the unlock code has been sent and the IMEI number supplied was incorrect, or if the phone was already unlocked prior to placing this order, Cellunlocker.net may reserve the right to refuse a refund.
– Some devices have a limited amount of attempts to input the code. If the device is previously hardlocked (0 attempts left to input the code) or the phone becomes hardlocked without contacting us first when there are below 5 attempts left, there will be no refunds.
– If a custom ROM has been installed on the device, it may be required to restore the original ROM in order to successfully use the Unlock Code.
– The device which is being unlocked cannot be blacklisted, barred, or reported lost or stolen. Cellunlocker.net will not be responsible if the device is successfully unlocked and cannot be used on certain networks due to being blacklisted, barred, or reported lost or stolen
In a situation where a code cannot be calculated or found for your mobile device, a refund will be issued 100%.
99% of the time a code will be found and will unlock your device flawlessly. In there are rare instances the unlock doesn’t work and we insist the unlock code is correct, video proof will be required of you:
1. Pressing *#06# clearly shows the IMEI number of your device
2. Inputting the unlock code provided in our device
3. Some devices have special requirements for the video.
*For the Video refund, you MUST contact us first, as different devices have different video requirements. If these requirements are not met, our suppliers with whom we work may refuse a refund
No refunds will be given if:
1. Any information about the order provided is incorrect. (Examples are as follows and are not limited to; the IMEI number, model, network of the phone, email address, and/or other relevant device information requested)
2. The phone is hardlocked, meaning an incorrect unlock was previously used in an attempt to unlock the phone. This can permanently diminish the number of tries left to input the correct code. Most phones will begin with at least 10 attempts to enter the correct code. If you are not sure of your phone’s history please check with us first.
3. No Video is provided, or the video provided did not meet the requirements needed.
4. The unlocking service was obtained elsewhere.
5. Retrieval of the unlock code exceeded our stated average turnaround time. In most instances we are very accurate or even faster with the turnaround times, however, there may be contingencies that cause a delay.
6. Your device was successfully unlocked but the network you wish to use the phone on is not compatible. It is the buyer’s responsibility to make sure the device you wish to unlock will be compatible with the SIM card and network you are trying to use.
7. The unlock or unlock code has returned but you do not wish to unlock your phone anymore.
8. The phone was already unlocked prior to placing this order, or if this phone was previously Hardlocked (0 attempts left to input the code) prior to placing this order.
*If you have an error with the code or are unsure about unlocking your device please contact us immediately for support as our main goal is to unlock your device.
Please allow up to 7 days for the refund to show up on your account.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998). We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law. If you have any questions/comments about privacy, please review the full privacy statement and do not hesitate to contact us.
Please note that we may occasionally we may e-mail promotions and special offers to your e-mail address which you may easily opt-out of by sending in a request to exclude you from our mailing list.
OUR SERVICE AND TURNAROUND TIMES:
While most of our services are instant and can be returned in a matter of minutes please note that we do not keep stock of all unlock codes for delivery. There are simply too many codes for us to keep track of and handle. Depending on the method for retrieving your unlock code, times may vary for turnaround times. You can rest assured that we will do all we can to find your code and fulfill the order as fast as we can but ask for your patience if this should be the case.
While our Remote IMEI Unlock Codes are easy and safe to use, please use them at your own risk. We are not liable if you damage your handheld device from improper use.
HARDLOCKING YOUR DEVICE:
Before you purchase one of our unlock codes, it is up to you as the purchaser to check to see if your device is already hardlocked. Hardlocked means your device will be unable to accept one of our “working unlocking codes” as you are out of attempts. Depending on the manufacturer of your device you may have 3-10 tries. We will not refund you if your device is already hardlocked and you have already purchased a code.
Find Unlock Codes for your Mobile Phone today!
Please contact us with your questions at:
1-800-507-9077 or firstname.lastname@example.org
33 Smithe St Vancouver, BC V6B0B5
Subscribe for FREE and be the first to hear about new service launches, tech news, videos, featured deals, and many more for joining.
Send this to a friend