Samsung Remote Unlock UnlockConnect to One of Our Certified Technicians to Unlock your Samsung Phone
If you have been redirected here on our website, or by one of our customer service representatives, this may be the only solution to unlock your Samsung device at the moment.
This service is different from our conventional services as it will require a data cable, PC and internet connection. Our certified technicians will then connect to your device and service your phone depending on the service required.
We use this service as an alternative if your unlock code for your device is not available, or you require a special service for your device.
Through this service we can unlock many devices that cannot be unlocked from even your carrier. Just connect to us, and let our certified technicians take care of the rest.
Samsung Remote Unlock Service is for:
- Samsung Phones which the Unlock Codes that are “Not found” in the Database
- Special Network Unlocking Services
- Defreeze Code Required
- Network Subset Code Required
- Sim Network Unlock Pin
- Phone is Hardlocked (too many wrong pins entered)
- Certain Sprint/Verizon Models (Please check compatibility)
Samsung Remote Unlocking Service is to Unlock the network only so you can use sim cards from another service provider. If you have a screen lock, or home screen lock please go HERE.
You may order the service anytime, however our technicians service times will be available:
9:30am-5:30pm Monday to Friday PST
11:00am-5:00pm Saturday to Sunday PST
Once connected to one of our technicians, the process will take anywhere from 5 to 30 Minutes to unlock your Samsung Phone.
*Closed for Statutory Holidays
1. Windows PC
2. USB cable to connect to PC
3. Anydesk installed on your PC
4. Your Phone’s Build Number (Settings > About device OR Software info> Build Number)
Detail Instructions will be provided after placing your order, however these are required to proceed with this service
100% Safe and Money Back Guaranteed
The solution is permanent and there is no rooting required for your device which can void warranty. Its 100% Safe and our service will not void warranty
Watch Exactly How We Do it:
Supported Samsung models:
- 99% of All GSM Samsung Devices (AT&T, Rogers, Vodafone, etc)
- Sprint Samsung Devices
- Verizon Samsung Devices
If we are unable to unlock your device you will be refunded
Unsupported Samsung models:
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Sprint
- T-Mobile USA Samsung devices with the Preinstalled Unlock App. If you have a T-Mobile Samsung device with the Preinstalled Unlock app, please click HERE
Although our Remote unlocking service can unlock blacklisted Samsung devices, it does not remove any blacklisted status of your account or alter your device to work with incompatible carriers. Verify first with the carrier you wish to use if your unlocked device will be compatible on their network after unlocking.
Popular Array Unlock Models
Popular Array Unlock Networks
Unlocking Remote Unlock Phones - Frequently Asked Questions
- Power on your Remote Unlock device with a foreign sim card
- Phone will prompt for you for “Sim Network Unlock Pin” or “Enter Unlock Code”
- Enter the unlock code provided
- Your Remote Unlock phone is now unlocked!
Sorry, there are no videos available at this time.
Send this to a friend