LG G5 Unlock
How to Unlock LG G5 Network
The LG G5 Phone is LG’s most daring Flagship Phone yet. Its modular features make it something daring in the cellular world today. It will be released in April 2016 and can be factory unlocked. Factory Unlocking your LG G5 will give you the freedom to change carriers using the same device. Insert a non accepted simcard, and you will get the message “Sim Network Unlock Pin”. Simply input the 16 digit LG Unlock Code emailed to you and it permanently factory unlock your LG G5 to use on any other GSM network across the world.
We can unlock 99% of all major GSM carriers which the LG G5 come factory locked such as: Rogers, Bell, Telus, Koodo, Virgin, Mobilicity, Wind, Fido, AT&T and many more!
Why Unlock your LG G5 Handset with Cellunlocker.net?
* Our Automated system will Instantly E-Mail you the LG Unlock code (3-5 Minutes on average)
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* Simply enter the remote unlock code we e-mail you
* Unlock your LG G5 device from the comfort of your own home fast and easy
* No complicated rooting,software, or cables required
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your LG phone by unlocking it.
* Easily switch Sim cards between GSM Carriers using the same LG phone
* Cellunlocker.net Guarantees Lowest price and Fastest Turnaround time
100% Guaranteed to Unlock your LG G5
1. You may be required a Non Accepted Sim Card to input the unlock code into your device. A Non accepted sim card is any sim card not from the original carrier of the device. This sim card does not have to be active.
2. Make sure your phone has enough attempts to input the unlock code before proceeding, you can check this by inserting a non accepted sim card into your device.
3. Make sure the network you wish to use will be compatible with your unlocked LG device as not all networks will be compatible.
4. Please know that if your device is rooted, you may be required to unroot your device in order to input the unlock code. This may not always be the case.
5. If your device is blacklisted or reported lost or stolen, it may not work on certain networks, as a blacklist is shared amongst certain networks.
Unlocking LG G5 – Frequently Asked Questions
1) Power on your LG G5 device with a foreign sim card
2) Phone will prompt for you for “Sim Network Unlock Pin” or “Enter Unlock Code”
3) Enter the unlock code provided
4) Your LG G5 phone is now unlocked!
Cellphone unlocking has never been easier. Watch customer submitted videos of LG G5 unlocking. Learn more about our rewards program >>