Motorola Nexus 6 Unlock
How to Unlock Nexus 6
Unlock Motorola Nexus 6 Network – Get the Unlock Code Below
The new Nexus 6 by Motorola can now be unlocked to be used on many networks now including Verizon. Keep in mind many Nexus 6 devices already come factory unlocked, so please make sure your Nexus 6 is actually locked before placing your order. Carriers such as AT&T come with the Nexus 6 being carrier locked for sure.
Why Unlock your Motorola Nexus 6 with Cellunlocker.net?
* Our Automated system will E-Mail you the Motorola Unlock code
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* Easily switch Sim cards between GSM Carriers using the same device
* No complicated rooting,software, or cables required
* Simply enter the subsidy unlock code we e-mail you
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Motorola phone by unlocking it
* Cellunlocker.net Guarantees Lowest price and Fastest Turnaround time
* Unlock your Motorola device from the comfort of your own home
100% Guaranteed to Unlock your Nexus 6!
IMPORTANT: Please check if your Nexus 6 device is locked before placing your order. Insert a foreign sim card and make sure it prompts for a ‘SIM network unlock PIN’. If you are not prompted or are prompted for something else, please do not place your order and contact us first! There are no refunds if your Nexus 6 device is already unlocked prior to placing your order.
Unlocking Motorola Nexus 6 Phones - Frequently Asked Questions
1) Power on your Motorola Nexus 6 device with a foreign sim card
2) Phone will prompt for you for “Sim Network Unlock Pin” or “Enter Unlock Code”
3) Enter the unlock code provided
4) Your Motorola Nexus 6 phone is now unlocked!
Cellphone unlocking has never been easier. Watch customer submitted videos of unlocking. Learn more about our rewards program >>