Sony Ericsson Unlock Instructions
These are specific instructions on How to unlock your Sony device once you have received the 16 Digit Sony Unlock Code from us via Email.
Warning: Your device beings with 10 attempts to input an unlock code. If you have 5 or less attempts remaining, please contact us for assistance!
How do I check how many attempts my Sony device has?
Power on your device with a foreign sim card. When the screen says “emergency calls”:
1) Start up the phone and press the Menu key ( ) and Back key ( ) as follows:
Pressing Key Sequences: Menu Back Back Menu Back Menu Menu Back
Note: Please make sure the phone have SIMLOCK when pressing these keys to get into the Service menu.
Dial *#*#7378423#*#* and access the service menu
You will see a menu similar to this:
[X] Network 10
[ ] Network Subset 10
[ ] Service Provider 10
[ ] Corporate 10
[ ] Sim 0
If it shows [ ] rather than [x] for all the boxes above, it means your phone is fully unlocked.
If it shows [X] Network 0, it means your phone is hardlocked (0 attempts left).
1) Foreign sim card (sim card from another carrier)
2) Your Sony Xperia unlock code sent via Email from us.
(If you don’t have an unlock code yet, Get Sony Xperia Unlock Code) here.
If you receive your codes in this format:
NCK: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX NSLCK:XXXXXXXXXXXXXX SPLCK:XXXXXXXXXXXXXX CLCK:XXXXXXXXXXXXXX PCK:XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ESL:XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
If your phone prompts for a Network Unlock Pin, use the NCK code.
If your phone prompts for a Service Provider Unlock Pin, use the SPCK code.
Only try the appropriate code once. If it does not work, DO NOT try again. Proceed to troubleshooting.
1) Power on your Sony Xperia device with a foreign sim card
2) Phone will prompt for the Sim network unlock pin or Unlock Code
3) Enter the unlock code provided
4) Your Sony phone is now unlocked!
Turn your connections and airplane mode off before proceeding with the unlocking.
If you receive an error message after inputting the code, do not try the code again and proceed to the troubleshooting steps below.
Like us if we helped you Unlock your Sony Ericsson Phone!
“My phone does not prompt for a network unlock code.”
In this situation, it could be one of the following reasons:
– Phone is already unlocked
– Sim card slot is defective
– IMEI is blacklisted by the original carrier
– The phone requires an alternative way to unlock
If your device does not prompt for a code, please contact us for help to diagnose the problem.
“I input the code and received “Code Error” or “Sim Network Unlock Unsuccessful.”
In this case, you want to make sure you gave us the correct information pertaining to your device. Please check the following:
– IMEI when dialing *#06#
– Model number of the device
– Network the phone is locked to
If there are any discrepancies, contact us immediately with the correct information.
If all the information is correct, try the following troubleshooting steps:
– Check if your device has enough attempts left: Sony devices with 0 attempts left will still prompt for a code but will not unlock.
– Factory reset the phone: This will wipe the device but may fix the issue. Back up any important data from your phone before proceeding.
– Check to make sure your device is not rooted (ie. Custom ROMs/firmware installed): The device must be running stock ROM to accept the unlock code. Once it’s unlocked, you can root the phone again.
If you are still getting an error message, contact us for further assistance.
“I unlocked the phone but I’m not able to use data or send/receive MMS.”
In this case you will need to adjust what’s called the APN settings. The APN settings vary depending on the service provider you are trying to use. Please contact your service provider and they can assist you with setting this up. There is no separate unlock for data/internet or MMS. If you can call or text, your phone’s network is fully unlocked.
My Phone is asking for the “PUK” or “Security Pin” or “Password”:
If your phone is asking for one of the above, it is requesting a device or sim card passcode lock set on the phone by the user. Once you input this code, you will then be able to input the network unlock code provided by CellUnlocker.net
Customers Successfully Unlocking their Sony phones:
Unlock Bell Sony Xperia Z
Unlock T-Mobile USA Sony Xperia Z1
Unlock T-Mobile USA Sony Xperia Z1S
Unlock Bell Sony Xperia Z3
Unlock Videotron Sony Xperia L
Unlock Wind Canada Sony Xperia M4 Aqua
Unlock Docomo Japan Sony Xperia Z4
Unlock Bell Sony Xperia T3
Unlock Bell Sony Xperia Z5
Unlock Sony Xperia SP
Unlock Docomo Japan Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
Here is a little gift from us! 😊
Here's a Little Gift For You Today!
Cellunlocker.net Always Offers Lowest Price Guaranteed, But Here's Something Extra!
Click Image to Copy Coupon Code
Thank You for Making Us The #1 Phone Unlocking Site on Google Reviews Today ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
*One Time Per Customer, Valid for 24 Hours
Risk Free - 100% Guaranteed or your Money Back!
Send this to a friend