Unlock Telus by Unlock Code
How to Unlock a Telus Phone
In order to Unlock a Telus Mobility Phone to work on another network, you will require what is called a Remote Unlock Code. Most cell phones were built to accept an unlock code to release the lock set by the carrier. These Unlock Codes are specific according to your phone’s IMEI number. Once you enter the Telus Unlock code into your device, the Telus lock will be released, and you will be free to use your Telus Phone on another Service Provider. Once you receive the Telus Phone Unlock Code from us, you will also receive detailed code input instructions. After unlocking your Telus Wireless cell phone you will be able to use it on another service provider that is a GSM Network. If you are planning to Unlock your Telus phone, please make sure the service provider you wish to use supports the frequencies above. Not only do we offer the lowest price & 100% Guaranteed, we are also the fastest in the industry (same day service!)
We can even Unlock the devices Telus will not unlock for you!
|Network / Carrier Unlock||Yes||This is to unlock your devices carrier restrictions. No more sim lock.|
|Permanent Unlock||Yes||Once unlocked it is permanent, no relocking|
|Results Sent Via Email||Yes||All results sent via email|
|Blacklist Supported||Yes||We can unlock blacklisted phones (no guarantee it will work with the same provider)|
|Unpaid Bill Supported||Yes||Unpaid bill status devices can be unlocked|
|SIM card Required||Yes||A sim card from a different carrier will be required|
|Data Cable Required||No||No need to plug it into a computer unless it must be done via an alternative method|
Keep in mind, unlocking a Telus phone is 100% Legal. It does NOT void your warranty, contract or effect the plan you have if you are currently with Telus. However, if it is blacklisted, unlocking the network does not remove the blacklist from that network. Devices will be able to be used on networks outside of the country if blacklisted.
After unlocking your Telus phone, Cellunlocker.net recommends the Following Networks:
– Simple Mobile
– Red Pocket
+ Many more, 95% of the world’s carriers run on the GSM Network
We can Unlock almost all Makes and Models of Telus Devices:
– Unlock Telus iPhone
– Unlock Telus Samsung
– Unlock Telus LG
– Unlock Telus HTC
– Unlock Telus Nokia
– Unlock Telus Sony
– Unlock Telus Alcatel
– Unlock Telus Motorola
– Unlock Telus Blackberry
– Unlock Telus Kyocera
– Unlock Telus Sonim
– Unlock Telus iPhone
– Unlock Telus ZTE
+ all other makes locked to the Telus Network
Reasons to Unlock your Telus Device with Cellunlocker.net
Cellunlocker.net can unlock almost every Telus device up to date. As mentioned before, we can unlock devices that even Telus cannot unlock themselves and models which they state cannot be unlocked. Cellunlocker.net on a daily basis unlocks Hundreds of Telus phones for customers who are traveling, selling their phone as “unlocked” or simply do not wish to continue using Telus service without having to purchase a new phone.
- If you are traveling, buy a local sim card and save on roaming fees
- The resell value of the Telus Phone will increase significantly as it is available to more carriers.
- Easily switch between sim cards, using the same phone.
- Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home
- You never send your phone to anybody.
- No complicated software, or cable, just simply enter the unlock code we send you
- There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Telus phone by unlocking it.
- Unlocking your Telus will not affect your current contract
- After Unlocking your Telus phone you will still be able to use their service
- 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you your unlock code we will refund you no questions asked
Unlocking Telus Phones - Frequently Asked Questions
1) Power on your Telus device with a foreign sim card
2) Phone will prompt for you for “Sim Network Unlock Pin” or “Enter Unlock Code”
3) Enter the unlock code provided
4) Your Telus phone is now unlocked!
Cellphone unlocking has never been easier. Watch customer submitted videos of unlocking. Learn more about our rewards program >>