How to Unlock Vodafone Phone to Work on Another GSM Network
Have you purchased a Vodafone device which is “Locked” and you are unable to use it on another Service Provider Network?
In order to Unlock a Vodafone Mobile device to work on another network, you will require what is called a Remote Unlock Code or Factory Unlock. Most cell phones were built to accept an unlock code to release the lock set by the carrier. These Unlock Codes are specific according to your phone’s IMEI number. Once you unlock your Vodafone phone, you will be free to use other carriers using the same device such as O2, T-mobile, EE, etc…
Once you receive the Vodafone Unlock Code from us, you will also receive detailed code input instructions.
Fastest in the Industry
Lowest Price & 100% Guaranteed
After unlocking your Vodafone device you will be able to use it on another service provider that is a GSM Network.
So if you are planning to Unlock your Vodafone phone, please make sure the service provider you wish to will be compatible with your unlocked device
Keep in mind, unlocking an Cellphone is 100% Legal. It does NOT void your warranty, contract or effect the plan you have if you are currently with Vodafone
Cellunlocker.net on a daily basis unlocks Hundreds of Vodafone phones for customers who are traveling, selling their phones as “unlocked” or simply do not wish to continue using Vodafone service without having to buy a new phone.
We can Unlock almost any Vodafone Phone
Cellunlocker.net can unlock almost every Vodafone device up to date. As mentioned before, we can unlock devices that even Vodafone cannot unlock themselves and models which they state cannot be unlocked.
Unlocking Vodafone iPhone Phones
Popular Vodafone iPhone Unlocking include:
Unlock Vodafone iPhone 3GS
Unlock Vodafone iPhone 4
Unlock Vodafone iPhone 4S
Unlock Vodafone iPhone 5
+ All Other Vodafone iPhone Models (All Firmware Supported)
Unlocking Vodafone Blackberry Phones
Most popular Vodafone Blackberry Unlocking include:
Blackberry Bold 9900
Blackberry Torch 9600
Blackberry Torch 9800
Blackberry Curve 9360
Blackberry Curve 3G 9300
Blackberry Pearl 3G 9100
+ All Other Vodafone Blackberry Models
Unlocking Vodafone Samsung phones
Most popular Vodafone Samsung Unlocking include:
+ All Other Samsung Models
Unlocking HTC Samsung phones
Most popular Vodafone HTC Unlocking include:
+ All Other Vodafone HTC Models
Unlocking Vodafone LG Phones
Most popular Vodafone LG Unlocking include:
LG Optimus G
LG Phoenix P505
LG Thrill P925
LG Nitro P930
LG Gossip GW300
+ All Other Vodafone LG Models
Unlocking Vodafone Motorola Phones
Most popular Vodafone Motorola Unlocking include:
Motorola Atrix HD MB886
Motorola Atrix 4G MB860
Motorola Atrix 2 MB865
Motorola Razr V3
Unlocking Vodafone Sony Ericsson Phones
Most popular Vodafone Sony Ericsson Unlocking include:
Sony Xperia Z
Sony Xperia TX
Sony Xperia T
Sony Ericsson Xperia Play 4G
Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc
Sony Ericsson Xperia X10
Sony Ericsson w580i
+ All Other Vodafone Sony Ericsson Models
Unlocking Vodafone Dell Phones
Most popular Vodafone Dell Unlocking include:
Dell Venue Pro
Unlocking Vodafone Huawei Phones
Most popular Vodafone Huawei Unlocking include:
Huawei Ascend G 510
Reasons to Unlock your Vodafone Cellphone with Cellunlocker.net
* If you are travelling, buy a local simcard and save on roaming fees
* The resell value of the Vodafone Phone will increase significantly as it is available to more carriers.
* Easily switch between simcards, using the same phone.
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home
* You never send your phone to anybody.
* No complicated software, or cable, just simply enter the unlock code we send you
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Vodafone phone by unlocking it.
* Unlocking your Vodafone will not effect your current contract
* After Unlocking your Vodafone phone you will still be able to use their service
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you your unlock code we will refund you no questions asked
Unlocking Vodafone Phones - Frequently Asked Questions
1) Power on your Vodafone device with a foreign sim card
2) Phone will prompt for you for “Sim Network Unlock Pin” or “Enter Unlock Code”
3) Enter the unlock code provided
4) Your Vodafone phone is now unlocked!
Cellphone unlocking has never been easier. Watch customer submitted videos of Make Chooser unlocking. Learn more about our rewards program >>