How to Factory Reset / Hard Reset LG myTouch 4G E739 from T-Mobile
Did you forget or lose your personal password? Factory reset your LG mytouch from T-Mobile.
*Note this is not to unlock the network to use this phone on a different network, the unlock code for that will have to be ordered HERE
1. Back up all necessary data. See: Preparing for a master reset on Android.
2. Turn off the phone.
3. Press and hold the Volume Down and Power keys.
4. Wait 3 seconds and press the Back and Menu keys.
Note: If you see the LG logo before pressing the Back and Menu keys, the reset hasnt been completed and you will need to restart.
5. Release the Power/Lock key after you see the LG logo.
6. Release the remaining keys after the LG logo flashes (blinks once).
7. The Android Unpacking screen appears.
8. The phone will restart and complete the factory reset.