Unlock Samsung Galaxy Q
This a guide and tutorial on how you can unlock your Samsung Galaxy Q to any GSM network.
Cellunlocker.net is proud to announce we are one of the first companies offering unlocking for the Samsung Galaxy Q to any GSM network!
Rogers Wireless in Canada has released the Samsung Galaxy Q. Its a QWERTY slider phone, and runs on the platform Android OS 2.2. It also includes a 3.2-inch touchscreen display, 3 megapixel camera with video capabilities, HTML browser, Wi-Fi. Its one of the more simpler, but easy to use Samsung Galaxy devices. Cellunlocker.net is proud to announce we can unlock this phone fast and easy.
Unlock your Samsung Galaxy Q and be able to use this amazing device on any other GSM network
Freeing the network of your phone fast and easy with https://www.cellunlocker.net
Watch how we do it
Note: if you have previously tried to use a faulty code to unlock this device please contact us first*
Once your Galaxy Q is unlocked, it is permanently unlocked even after upgrading the firmware.
Simply enter the 8 digit unlock code provided by Cellunlocker.net to unlock it. You can get the unlock code HERE
We can eliminate the “Sim network unlock PIN” message your Samsung Galaxy Q device will have, by pass this step by entering the unlock code.
“Network locked”, “enter network pin” or “network code” or “no simcard allowed” message by sending you an unlock code email
Once you place your order, we will send you via email:
1. 1 Unlock code (nck code) for Samsung Q
2. Detailed unlocking instructions and guide on how to unlock your Samsung Galaxy Q with an unlock code.
In order to unlock your phone, we require your IMEI number. You can find this by pressing *#06# on your phone as if you are making phone call.
Your IMEI number is always 15-17 digits long, however we require only the first 15 digits.
Once you receive your Unlock Code from us by email, simply follow the instructions below and your phone will be free to use on any GSM network.
Samsung Galaxy Q Unlocking Instructions:
1. Input a non accepted simcard
2. Go to the unlock menu
3. Input the unlock code (NCK code) that was emailed to you
4. Phone is unlocked!
* Some models may require a service provider code (sp code)
Unlocking your Galaxy Q by Samsung has never been Easier!
Unlock all Networks of the Samsung Galaxy Q including Rogers
Reasons to remote unlock your Samsung Galaxy Q with Cellunlocker.net
* If you are travelling, buy a local simcard and save on roaming fees
* The resell value of the Samsung Galaxy Q will increase significantly as it is available to more carriers.
* Easily switch between simcard, using the same phone.
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home
* You never send your phone to anybody.
* No complicated software, or cable, just simply enter the unlock code we send you
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Galaxy Q by unlocking it.
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates
* Warranty will not be voided
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you your unlock code we will refund you no questions asked
Send this to a friend