Unlock AT&T Nokia Lumia 920
The Nokia Lumia 920 was released in November 2012 in black, gray, red, yellow and white. The device is preloaded with Microsoft Windows 8 and is upgradable to WP8 Black. This device unlocked will work with compatible GSM carriers worldwide that carries micro-sim cards. Like all Nokia devices, the Lumia 920 comes with a built-in FM radio and GPS support that does not require a data connection.
This device has a 4.5″ IPS LCD touchscreen with Corning Gorilla Glass 2. The Lumia 920 comes with 32GB of internal storage which is not expandable externally. It also has a 8MP camera with Carl Zeiss Optics and a 1080p video recorder. The front-facing camera is 1.3MP with a 720p camcorder. This Lumia has a Qualcomm Snapdragon, dual-core, 1.5 GHz processor with Adreno 225 and a 1GB RAM. This is an excellent device if you’re looking to get into a Windows smart phone!
Unlocking your AT&T Nokia Lumia 920 is quick, easy and 100% guaranteed by Cellunlocker.net.
Why Unlock AT&T Nokia Lumia 920 with Cellunlocker.net?
* Easily switch Sim cards between GSM Carriers using the same Nokia phone
* Our Automated system will E-Mail you the Lumia Unlock code
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* Unlock your Nokia device from the comfort of your own home fast and easy
* No complicated rooting, software, or cables required
* Simply enter the 8 or 20 digit Sim Pin or Unlock Code we e-mail you
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Nokia phone by unlocking it
How to Unlock AT&T Nokia Lumia 920
1. Insert a foreign sim card
2. The device will prompt for a network unlock pin
3. Enter the 8-20 digit unlock code provided
4. Your device is now unlocked!