Unlock A Nokia Lumia 925
The Nokia Lumia 925 was released in June 2013 in black, white and gray on Windows 8. This device comes in a 16GB and 32GB model variant, both of which are not externally expandable. The Lumia 925 has a 4.5″ AMOLED touch screen with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 and ClearBlack display. It also has a 8MP camera, 1080p camcorder and a 1.3MP front-facing camera. This Windows phone is a great option for a cheaper alternative. Once unlocked, it will work with comaptible GSM carriers worldwide!
Unlocking your Nokia Lumia 925 is fast, simple and 100% guaranteed by Cellunlocker.net.
Why Unlock your Nokia Lumia 925 with Cellunlocker.net?
* Easily switch Sim cards between GSM Carriers using the same Nokia phone
* Our Automated system will E-Mail you the Lumia Unlock code
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* Unlock your Nokia device from the comfort of your own home fast and easy
* No complicated rooting, software, or cables required
* Simply enter the 8 or 20 digit Sim Pin or Unlock Code we e-mail you
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Nokia phone by unlocking it.
How to Unlock Nokia Lumia 925
1. Insert a foreign sim card
2. You’ll be prompted to input a network unlock pin
3. Enter the network unlock code provided
4. Your device is now unlocked!
Send this to a friend