Unlock Your LG G3 Prime: D850, D851, D855
The LG G3 Prime was released in June 2014 on Kit Kat. The G3 is available in a 16GB and 32GB model variant, in black, white, gold, violet and red. Both models are externally expandable up to 128GB with a micro SD card. Similar to the G2, the G3 has a 5.5″ IPS + LCD touch screen with Corning Gorilla Glass. It also has a 13MP camera with a 2160p camcorder. Along side the G3’s True HD display, you can capture your moments in vivid color and lighting.
Like the G2, the Prime has a Qualcomm Snapdragon, quad-core 2.5 GHz processor giving you ligtening speed browsing and navigation. Don’t forget, this device carries the Adreno 330. If you love to play games, you’ll get an amazing experiencing with the amazing graphics and ultra fast speeds. This is definitely an Android device you must see!
Unlocking your LG G3 is fast, simple and 100% guaranteed by Cellunlocker.net. Unlock your LG G3 with Cellunlocker.net and get your network unlock code on the same day!
Why Unlock your LG G3 with Cellunlocker.net?
* Our Automated system will Instantly E-Mail you the LG Unlock code (3-5 Minutes on average)
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* Simply enter the remote unlock code we e-mail you
* Unlock your LG device from the comfort of your own home fast and easy
* No complicated rooting,software, or cables required
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your LG phone by unlocking it.
* Easily switch Sim cards between GSM Carriers using the same LG phone
How to Unlock Your LG G3
1. Insert a foreign sim card
2. You’ll be prompted to input a SIM network unlock PIN
3. Enter the 8-16 digit network unlock code provided
4. Your device is now unlocked!
Here's a Little Gift For You Today!
Cellunlocker.net Always Offers Lowest Price Guaranteed, But Here's Something Extra
Click Image to Copy Coupon Code
Thank You for Making Us The #1 Phone Unlocking Site on Google Reviews Today ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
*One Time Per Customer, Valid for 24 Hours
Risk Free - 100 % Guaranteed or your Money Back!
Send this to a friend