Unlock A Verizon iPhone 4S
The Apple iPhone 4S was released to Verizon in October 2011. The 4S is the 2nd iPhone that uses a micro-sim card. This device was released on iOS 5 but is upgradable to iOS 7. It features a 3.5″ IPS LCD touch screen with Corning Gorilla Glass. It also has an 8MP camera with HDR and LED flash. This model also has iMessage, Siri, and iCloud services. Once unlocked, this device from Verizon will only work with compatible international carriers.
Unlocking your Verizon iPhone 4S is quick, easy and 100% guaranteed by Cellunlocker.net.
Why Unlock your Verizon iPhone 4S with Cellunlocker.net?
* Easily switch Sim cards between GSM Carriers using the same iPhone 4S Phone
* Our Automated system will E-Mail you when your iPhone is unlocked
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* Unlock your Apple iPhone device from the comfort of your own home
* No complicated jailbreaking,software, or cables required
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your iPhone 4s phone by unlocking it
How to Unlock Verizon iPhone 4S
1. Insert an active foreign sim card
2. Connect the iPhone to the lastest version of iTunes
3. Once detected, disconnect for 10 seconds and reconnect
4. Your iPhone is now unlocked!
Send this to a friend