Unlock Blackberry Q20 Classic
The Blackberry Classic is expected to release in November. The device will be available in black on OS 10.3. This device features a QWERTY keyboard with a touch screen, very similar to the Q10 and Q5. However, Blackberry has decided to bring back the track pad! This model supports a micro SD card up to 64GB and has a 2GB RAM itself. The Classic will have a camera with 1080p camcorder. Since the phone has not yet been released, the specs are limited and not confirmed.
Why Unlock your Blackberry Classic with Cellunlocker.net?
* Easily switch Sim cards between GSM Carriers using the same Blackberry Z30, Z10 and Blackberry Q5 or Q10 device
* Our Automated system will Instantly E-Mail you the Unlock code
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* Unlock your Blackberry device from the comfort of your own home
* No complicated rooting,software, or cables required
* Simply enter the remote unlock code we e-mail you
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Blackberry by unlocking it.
]How to Unlock Blackberry Classic
1. Insert a foreign sim card
2. You’ll be prompted to input Network MEP code
3. Enter the 8-16 digit unlock code provided
4. Your device is now unlocked!
Send this to a friend