Bypass Pass Code Lock Screen on LG G3
The LG G3 was released in June 2014 in black, gold, white, violet, red and blue. The G3 has 16GB of internal memory, which is externally expandable up to 128GB, and a 3GB RAM. The G3 features a 5.5″ True HD touch screen with Corning Gorilla Glass. The G3 also has a 13MP camera, 2160p video recorder and a 2.1MP front-facing camera. With a quad-core processor and Adreno 330, this device provides fast browsing and amazing gaming experience. Once unlocked, this device will work with compatible GSM carriers only.
How to Bypass the Lock Screen/Fingerprint Sensor
1. Make sure the phone is completely powered off
2. Hold down the Power Button + Home Button + Volume Up Button simultaneously
Once you feel the phone vibrate, you can let go of all 3 buttons
3. When the phone is booted up, you will see a screen with the Android Robot
4. Using the Volume buttons, go down to “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” and push the Power Button
5. Using the Volume buttons again, go down to Yes and push the Power Button
6. Your phone will begin to wipe!
Please keep in mind, this will erase all the data on your device!
Send this to a friend