Unlock Motorola Moto G (2nd Generation)
The second generation Motorola Moto G was released in September. The device is available in white or black, on Kit Kat which is upgradable to Lollipop when available. The Moto G comes with 8GB of internal memory, which is externally expandable up to 32GB, with a 1GB RAM. The Moto G also features a 5″ IPS LCD touch screen with Corning Gorilla Glass. With an 8MP camera, 2MP front-facing camera and 720p video recorder, there’s nothing you can’t do with this device! Once unlocked, it will work with all compatible GSM carriers.
Unlocking your Motorola Moto G is fast, simple and 100% guaranteed by Cellunlocker.net.
Why Unlock your Motorola Moto G with Cellunlocker.net?
* Easily switch Sim cards between GSM Carriers using the same device
* Our Automated system will E-Mail you the Moto G Unlock code
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* Unlock your Motorola device from the comfort of your own home
* No complicated rooting,software, or cables required
* Simply enter the subsidy unlock code we e-mail you
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Motorola phone by unlocking it
* Cellunlocker.net Guarantees Lowest price and Fastest Turnaround time
How to Unlock Motorola Moto G
1. Insert a foreign sim card
2. You’ll be prompted to input a network unlock pin
3. Enter the network unlock code provided
4. Your device is now unlocked!