Unlock the AT&T Samsung Galaxy S6 Active
Samsung released the Galaxy S6 Active exclusively for AT&T in June 2015. The S6 Active is available in white/grey and blue/black. It has 32GB of internal memory and cannot be externally expanded. The body is IP68 certified; water and dust resistant up to 1.5 meters and 30 minutes. It’s also MIL-STD-810G certified; humidity, rain, salt, solar radiation, transport and thermal shock resistant. This is the first Samsung smartphone to be MIL-STD-810G certified. The Galaxy S6 Active has a 5.1″ super AMOLED touch screen with Corning Gorilla Glass 4. It also has a 16MP camera with a 2160p video recorder, and a 5MP front-facing camera with a 1080p video recorder. The S6 Active camera has auto-HDR, touch focus, and face detection – just to name a few. The S6 Active uses an octa-core processor and 3GB RAM, making it comparable and just as handy as the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge. The Galaxy S6 Active is perfect for you if you’re prone to dropping your phones. This model also supports S-Voice, Smart Stay and wireless charging. Once unlocked, this device can be used with compatible GSM carriers around the world!
Unlocking your AT&T Galaxy S6 Active is fast, simple and 100% guaranteed by Cellunlocker.net. Unlock your AT&T Galaxy S6 Active with Cellunlocker.net today and receive your unlock pin within 24 hours!
Why Unlock your AT&T Samsung Galaxy S6 Active with Cellunlocker.net?
* Easily switch Sim cards between GSM Carriers using the same device
* Our Automated system will E-Mail you the Samsung Unlock code
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* Unlock your Samsung device from the comfort of your own home
* No complicated rooting,software, or cables required
* Simply enter the Samsung Unlock code we e-mail you
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Samsung phone by unlocking it.
* Cellunlocker.net Guarantees Lowest price and Fastest Turnaround time
How to Unlock Your AT&T Samsung Galaxy S6 Active
1. Insert a foreign sim card
2. You’ll be prompted for a SIM network unlock PIN
3. Enter the 8 digit unlock code provided
4. Your device is now unlocked!
Send this to a friend