Unlock the Rogers LG Optimus G (E971)
The LG Optimus G (E971) was released in November 2012. This model was available in black or white. It has 32GB of internal memory and cannot be externally expanded. It also has a 4.7″ IPS LCD touch screen with Corning Gorilla Glass and LG Optimus UI. The Optimus G has a 8MP camera, 1080p video recorder and a 1.3MP front-facing camera. This phone is ideal as an entry to mid-level Android device. It’s efficient, functional and easy to use. Once unlocked, it can be used with compatible GSM networks around the world!
Unlocking your Rogers LG Optimus G is fast, simple and 100% guaranteed by Cellunlocker.net. Unlock your Rogers LG Optimus G device with Cellunlocker.net today and receive your code on the same day!
Why Unlock your Rogers LG Optimus G with Cellunlocker.net?
* Our Automated system will Instantly E-Mail you the LG Unlock code (3-5 Minutes on average)
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* Simply enter the remote unlock code we e-mail you
* Unlock your LG device from the comfort of your own home fast and easy
* No complicated rooting,software, or cables required
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your LG phone by unlocking it.
* Easily switch Sim cards between GSM Carriers using the same LG phone
* Cellunlocker.net Guarantees Lowest price and Fastest Turnaround time
How to Unlock Your Rogers LG Optimus G
1. Insert a foreign sim card
2. You’ll be prompted for a SIM network unlock PIN
3. Enter the unlock code provided
4. Your device is now unlocked!
Make sure your device is not hardlocked prior to ordering!
Send this to a friend