Unlock Rogers Apple iPhone 5
The iPhone 5 was released in September 2012 and was available for Rogers Canada in black or white. It was also available in 16GB, 32GB, and 64GB model variants – which cannot be externally expanded. The iPhone 5 has a 4″ LED-backlit, IPS LCD, touch screen with Corning Gorilla Glass. It also has a 8MP camera, 1080p video recorder, and a 1.2MP FaceTime camera. With this device, you can create HD images and videos, tag your location, and much more! This phone also supports wi-fi, bluetooth, GPS, iMessage, Siri, and iCloud storage. Once unlocked, it can be used with compatible GSM network providers.
Unlocking your Rogers iPhone 5 is quick, easy and 100% guaranteed by Cellunlocker.net.
Why Unlock your Rogers iPhone 5 with Cellunlocker.net?
* Easily switch Sim cards between GSM Carriers using the same iPhone
* Our Automated system will E-Mail you when your iPhone is unlocked
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* Unlock your Apple iPhone device from the comfort of your own home
* No complicated jailbreaking, software, or cables required
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your iPhone by unlocking it.
* Cellunlocker.net Guarantees Lowest price and Fastest Turnaround time
How to Unlock Your Rogers iPhone 5
1. Turn Find My Phone & iCloud off
2. Insert an active foreign sim card
3. Connect the iPhone to iTunes
4. Your iPhone is now unlocked!
Please Note: The iPhone must be activated & you must have the iCloud password!