How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy S5
High-end phones like the Samsung Galaxy are expensive. Unlocked versions can cost upward of
$500. Wireless carriers offer a viable alternative. They’ll offer the phone at an affordable price in
exchange for a lock-in period contract; i.e. you’ll be tied up with a single carrier for a period of
usually two years.
All good so far. But what if you are moving abroad? And what if you aren’t happy with the
current service provider, and would like to switch to a different carrier? To break the contract
before it expires, you’ll have to pay an early termination fee – which is expensive. If you have
purchased a locked phone and are wondering how to unlock a Samsung Galaxy S5, read
- You’ll need a foreign SIM card before you begin the process
- Get the IMEI number by pressing *#06# on your phone
- Send this number to us
- We’ll check our database for an unlock code available for the device
- Send us your contact details, including email address, and we’ll share unlock instructions
- We’ll send you the cost of the unlocked code. If you agree to our price, we’ll send the unlocked code immediately
- Follow the instructions given and voila! You’ll have a successfully unlocked phone.
You don’t have to waste time or money trying to to unlock the Samsung Galaxy S5.
Wondering how to unlock the Samsung Galaxy S5? Don’t hesitate to contact us!
Send this to a friend