ATT Unlock iPhone Instructions
How To Unlock Your ATT iPhone Permanently
An AT&T locked iPhone is programmed to work only with AT&T, which offers the phone at
subsidized rates. But that needn’t stop you from switching carriers. Thanks to the CTIA’s
recently updated Consumer Code for Wireless Service guideline, users are now allowed to
change service providers if they meet certain conditions. Ideally, this should be an easy process;
you have to request for an AT&T unlock phone code and receive them almost immediately.
However, the process isn’t as straightforward as it seems to be. If you are looking to unlock your
phone, here’s how to do it:
– The AT&T website has an online form that allows users to submit their request. Once the
request is processed, you’ll receive an email with the code and instructions. Due to the sheer
volume of requests your appeal may be delayed. Some customers, for example, those
who’ve upgraded to a new phone, but want the old phone unlocked, will have to wait for a
minimum of two weeks before the request is processed.
– To unlock your phone immediately, we suggest that you send us your contact details along
with information about the make and model of the phone, and the IMEI number. We’ll send
the ATT unlock iPhone code in a few hours, along with detailed instructions.
– Switch on the phone with the new SIM card you would like to replace and enter the unlock
code when prompted. Your phone is now permanently unlocked! The phone stays unlocked
even after a firmware update.
– Before you pay us for the AT&T unlock code, please ensure that the phone is compatible
with the new network carrier. Some phones are not compatible with certain carriers. The only
way to know this is to contact the carrier directly, or check with us – we’re open 24×7. Call
us at any time between 10 am and 6pm. Alternatively, you may ping us, or send us an email
at any time of the day – we’ll respond as soon as possible.
– If you have a phone other than AT&T, remember to check if the carrier supports unlocking.
– To know the IMEI number dial *#06#.
– You have to also make sure that the phone you’re trying to use wasn’t reported stolen, lost,
or is barred.
Are you looking for ATT unlock iPhone codes? Contact us – we are the fastest and the most
affordable unlocking service providers in the US. Our extensive database includes unlocking
codes from phones around the world.